Dear Anoop,

For many years now I have been using a systemwide measure which has proven effective for measuring standard of care outcomes based on individual patient measures and moreover this model system of measurement permits for new interventions comparison to the standard of care employing and RCT Case-series design format, which can take into account multiple levels of comorbidities and life events, etc.

It has been generalized from its original form to an application that can measure any intervention for any condition at multiple levels of complexity.

Two peer reviewed papers follow:

http://www.sciedu.ca/journal/index.php/jha/article/viewFile/10407/6504

Finally, a recent amazon book brings this model in a practical way into the field of medical and allied professional education in terms of presenting case examples of how to bring measurement into every day clinical practice -https://www.amazon.co.uk/Objective-Skills-Clinical-Examination-Practice-ebook/dp/B07C65YYNF

Best of luck,