Hi All,

We, at Trip, have been aware for a while now of the NGC demise as we linked
to their guidelines.  I've spoken with them and it does appear to be a
funding issue.  They are looking at ways of continuing but - the last time
I spoke with them - there is nothing concrete out there.

Due to the importance of guidelines to Trip we have started grabbing
guidelines directly from the publishers and have written a couple of posts:

   -
   https://blog.tripdatabase.com/2018/04/04/guidelines-on-trip-moving-forward-after-the-demise-of-ngc/
   - https://blog.tripdatabase.com/2018/04/27/guidelines-on-trip/

Bottom line we no longer link to NGC guidelines but to a larger set of
guidelines from the USA.  This compliments our other - global - collection
of guidelines.

Best wishes

jon

--