Dear All,

Registration for this year's NADSN Conference is NOW OPEN! For information,
and to book your free place (on Eventbrite), please go to
https://nadsn-uk.org/conference2018/  Registration will close on 6th July
2018.

For convenience, please find the programme and speaker information attached.

Huge thanks to Mike Higgins, his Equality@UCL
<https://www.ucl.ac.uk/human-resources/equality-diversity-inclusion/equality
ucl>  Team, the Enable@UCL
<https://www.ucl.ac.uk/human-resources/equality-diversity-inclusion/equality
-diversity-inclusion-committees-and-social-networks/enableucl>  Network, and
other colleagues at UCL for all the thought and hard work they are putting
into organising this exciting event!

Please circulate this in your Networks. Everyone welcome! :)

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Hamied