Apologies for cross posting

I think this is a brilliant video to share if you haven’t come across it before, particularly with our international partners

https://www.microlinkpc.com/news/labels-are-so-old-brain/

Nasser

Kind Regards,

Nasser Siabi
CEO

Tel: 02380240316 Mobile:
Fax: 02380240320
@microlinkpc microlinkpc.com [log in to unmask]

Registered Office: Microlink House, Brickfield Lane, Chandlers Ford, SO53 4DP
Registered number: 03325643 | VAT No: 927583587

The message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe that you have received this email by mistake, please notify us and delete the original email from your Inbox, Deleted Items and any other folder within your email system. Any views expressed do not necessarily represent those of Microlink. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or other unintended attachments are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. The content of all email correspondence may be monitored.

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1