[Apologies for Cross Posting]

Dear all: please circulate our call for applications for the Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Competition.

Please see: https://urbanstudiesfoundation.org/funding/seminar-series/

Deadline: 14th September 2018

SEMINAR SERIES - CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

The Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Competition aims to support the generation of internationally excellent research in all areas of urban studies. In the 2018 competition, we seek to support between 6 and 8 seminar series, in each case up to a maximum of £20,000.

We welcome proposals from academics working in any country, and we expect the proposal to be of international interest in terms of its coverage and scope. Each series must propose at least two separate events in one or more different institutions. Details of funded proposals from previous years can be found in the Further Particulars document available to download below, as well as on our website under the Seminar Series profiles and Previous Grantees section.

All proposals should be capable of generating scholarly debate and dialogue that is compelling, significant, and contribute to publications of world standard. Unlike previous years, there will be only one stage in the application process.

Prospective applicants should download and consult the Further Particulars and application form documents on the USF website. Applicants should send their completed application forms and supporting documents to Joe Shaw ([log in to unmask]) before the competition deadline 14th September 2018.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL - INBOX NOT MONITORED

Contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1