Sorry for cross postings

Dear Colleagues
I have these books for review in the British Journal of Industrial Relations. If you are interested in reviewing then please contact me.
Best wishes
Jane

Border Capitalism, Disrupted
Precarity and Struggle in a Southeast Asian Industrial Zone
Stephen Campbell
http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/?GCOI=80140104726220

Labor in Israel
Beyond Nationalism and Neoliberalism
Jonathan Preminger
ILR Press
http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/?GCOI=80140104532580

Global Perspectives on Workers' and Labour Organizations
Editors: Atzeni, Maurizio, Ness, Immanuel (Eds.)
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811078828

-- Professor Jane Holgate
Professor of Work and Employment Relations
Work and Employment Relations Division
Leeds University Business School
31 Lyddon Terrace (room 2.05) University of Leeds LS2 9JT email: [log in to unmask] Mobile: 07960 798399

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1