Dear all,

I was wondering how you specifically arrange ‘on-call’ with your chaplaincy team. As our team has undergone some recent changes which includes bank staff coming on as substantive staff, we are looking at dividing the on-call rota evenly. This hasn’t happened for a couple of years and with me coming in as the new Lead, it has become a matter or priority. The on-call services  fall under the terms & conditions of Agenda for Change which sets out specific pay enhancements (a percentage) for the amounts of sessions staff is on-call for. This percentage will be in accordance to their monthly salary (if they are called out they will get a stipend for that on top of the set monthly percentage). I was wondering how anyone else divides the on-call service. My Trust has a small chaplaincy team which consists of two full-time chaplains and two part-time chaplains and 1 part-time chaplain that will soon be recruited.

Thank you in advance for your valued feedback.

All the best,

Lindsay

Kind regards,

Lindsay van Dijk

Lead Chaplain

Humanist Pastoral Carer

Spiritual and Pastoral care

Buckinghamshire NHS Trust

1st Floor, Spiritual & Pastoral care office

Stoke Mandeville Hospital,

Mandeville Rd,

Aylesbury, HP21 8AL

t: 01296316675

e: [log in to unmask]/
e: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH&A=1