Hi Daniel,

Thanks a lot. It would be nice to try scripts.

Best,
Sergey

Hi Sergey,

please note that the interconversion tools between Dynamo and Relion  for STA have not  yet been included/documented in the release that you can currently download in our page, but we do have some scripts for that task. Drop me a mail if you want to try them.

cheers,
D.
--
Daniel Castaño-Díez