Dear all,

We invite enthusiastic individuals to apply for a Research Association position in the group of Xiaodong Zhang (https://www.structurebiomed.org), within the Section of Structural Biology, Department of Medicine, at Imperial College London’s South Kensington Campus.

The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team of international researchers investigating the structures and mechanisms of bacterial transcription regulation and signal transduction by AAA ATPases. We employ a combination of Biochemistry, cryo electron microscopy and X-ray crystallography, utilizing our excellent protein production and structural biology facilities at Imperial.

We welcome individuals with a PhD (or about to obtain one) in structural biology, biochemistry or biophysics with a strong interest in inter-disciplinary structural molecular biology research.

The post is full-time, fixed-term until 30 September 2022.

Application deadline: July 2nd, 2018

For details and application procedure, please visit https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/MED00558/research-associate

 For informal enquiries, please contact: [log in to unmask]

Prof Xiaodong Zhang
Section of Structural Biology
Department of Medicine
Imperial College London

Room 104, Sir Alexander Fleming Building
South Kensington, SW7 2AZ
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang
(0) 207 594 3151

PA - Ms Sorina Damsa, [log in to unmask], (0) 207 594 2917

To unsubscribe from the CCPEM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPEM&A=1