Dear all,

The Cambridge CryoEM Pharmaceutical Consortium started in early 2016, as a
collaboration between Thermo Fisher, five pharma companies, the University
of Cambridge and the Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular
Biology (MRC-LMB). In this context, an industrial CryoEM lab has been set
up to explore the utilization of CryoEM in the early drug discovery
process. After a successful first year of operation industrial demand is
increasing, and would like to add to our team in Cambridge with a Senior
Applications Engineer.

https://jobs.thermofisher.com/ShowJob/Id/229527/Senior-
Applications-Engineer-Structural-Biology/

Please contact me for informal enquiries regarding the position.

*Dr. Kasim Sader*

Staff Applications Engineer

Cambridge CryoEM Pharmaceutical Consortium

Thermo Fisher Scientific

Tel +447342882058 <07342%20882058>