 Dear all,

I have 3 different single particle cryo-em datasets (collected over 3
sessions) for the same protein. They have been processed and worked on up
to 2D classification and Subset selection stages in their respective relion
project directories independently. Now I want to combine selected particles
from these three sets to make a big set and work on that. What would  be
the best way to do this?

One way I could think of is creating a joined particle.star file in a new
relion project directory and editing the paths in the join_particle.star
file to the corresponding locations in the individual relion project
directories. Is there a better way to do this?

Many thanks in advance !

Best,
Ashu