Hi Laurent,

this prompte a couple of questions -
1. where did you collect the data?
2. can this not be answered by the beamline staff? After all they should know their detector, and procedures for use of its data.
3. what are the exact error messages when using the neggia plugin? I guess Dectris would care if their plugin cannot read "their" data.
4. what are the exact error messages / missing items when using eiger2cbf / hdf2cbf-mini?

best,
Kay