Hi Didier

Sorry about that - my mistake - it's an Eiger 4M detector, so I guess that would be MASSIF-3.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell
Chairman of European Crystallographic Association SIG9 (Crystallographic Computing)

On 1 Jun 2018, at 13:09, Didier NURIZZO wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I doubt it is on MASSIF-1, we still have a Pilatus3 2M, but I guess more on Massif-3 if collected at ESRF. People very often confuse between the two Massif-1 is the fully automatic beamline and Massif-3 is the microfocus.
> Cheers.

> On 01/06/2018 11:03, Harry Powell wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Laurent has contacted me off-board about this and sent me an example of a CBF file extracted from the HDF5.
>>
>> As far as I can see, there is no problem with the CBF file created by eiger2cbf - it can be processed correctly by iMosflm, and the miniCBF header is not missing any of the information that Mosflm requires.
>>
>> From this, I think that there's an issue with XDSAPP - so probably something for Manfred to have a look at!
>>
>> In answer to Kay's questions -
>>
>> (1) Massif-1
>> (2) That would be my first port of call...
>> (3) not tried yet...
>> (4) the exact error messages start with what Laurent gave originally, i.e.  -
>>
>>> Some important experimental parameters are missing from the images header
>>

>> which is not so useful, but there is an additional traceback -
>>
>>> Some important experimental parameters are missing from the images header
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>  File "/mnt/maredsous/programs/bin/xdsit.py", line 4018, in <module>
>>>    manual_process()
>>>  File "/mnt/maredsous/programs/bin/xdsit.py", line 3897, in manual_process
>>>    manual_index()
>>>  File "/mnt/maredsous/programs/bin/xdsit.py", line 3885, in manual_index
>>>    print(params['detector'])
>>> KeyError: ‘detector'
>>
>> Harry
>> --
>> Dr Harry Powell
>> Chairman of European Crystallographic Association SIG9 (Crystallographic Computing)
>>

>> On 1 Jun 2018, at 07:21, Kay Diederichs wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Laurent,
>>>
>>> this prompte a couple of questions -
>>> 1. where did you collect the data?
>>> 2. can this not be answered by the beamline staff? After all they should know their detector, and procedures for use of its data.
>>> 3. what are the exact error messages when using the neggia plugin? I guess Dectris would care if their plugin cannot read "their" data.