Dear all,

I have been informed that the original links will eventually lead to the application system in the Finnish language, which might not be optimal for some. Here are links that will allow to apply in English:

post-doc
https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00005769&lang=en <https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00005769&lang=en>

PhD student:
https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00005770&lang=en <https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00005770&lang=en>