Dear Computer Art Society members,

I wanted to let you know about my Indiegogo campaign that I have just
launched to raise the funds to self-publish a book about my art. Please
check it out.

The campaign is now LIVE at *https://igg.me/at/acevedobook
<https://igg.me/at/acevedobook>*
(This is a link you can share in emails or anywhere.)

ACEVEDO in Context : will be an illustrated chronology about my life & art
with an emphasis on the art. It will issued as an ebook and if the campaign
goal is reached as a hardcopy print book as well. It will cover my work
beginning in traditional media (painting & drawing) from 1977–85 to digital
media from 1983–2018. It will include commissioned critical essays by two
well-known art historians. All editions are projected to contain 250 pages
including 175 images.

I have also announced it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If you were to
share any of those postings that would be awesome and much appreciated!
Here is a link to the pitch video as it lives on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ftNyWh4-SzI

The campaign will run for 40 days until July 21, 2018. I’ve been advised
that campaigns with early momentum attract more subsequent supporters
including people who may not even know me personally.

If you would like to donate to the campaign, I would be very grateful.

I am also hoping that you can help me out by spreading the word by sending
the campaign link via EMAIL to 3 to 5 of your friends or colleagues who may
be interested in supporting the Campaign.

Thanks so much, for any and all help on this!

Best regards,

Victor

Victor Acevedo
Digital Art / Visual Music