Quite so. It is always better to keep to one's native stupor

On 14 June 2018 at 08:05, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> like the idea of creative mishearing

but not so much that you keep drinking to a stupor

Luke

On 14 June 2018 at 08:02, David Bircumshaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>It's too late for me... in all sorts of ways I mean.<

I wasn't thinking you had that aim Luke :)

I like the idea of creative mishearing. For instance the kind I am thinking of on hearing 'coherence' would immediately substitute 'conference'