Dear BoB Admin,

You may have noticed that BoB and other Learning on Screen services are not yet fully operational this morning. This is because the scheduled maintenance is slightly overrunning the 3 days we anticipated.

Having to physically move all our servers is a gigantic undertaking that we could not avoid due to our original Data Centre being closed. We’ve been working virtually non-stop on the move, 24 hours a day since Monday morning.

All equipment is now in place at the new location and we are running some final tests. Currently we anticipate services going live by this afternoon.

If you have any queries, please email [log in to unmask] or phone 020 7393 1500.

Thanks for bearing with us.

The BoB Team

Markeda Cole
Digital Services Manager

Learning on Screen
Opening up access to moving image and sound since 1948

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: 020 7393 1514

Learning on Screen | @LearnonScreen | @OnDemandBoB | @bobinschools

Learning on Screen - The British Universities and Colleges Film and Video Council is a limited company registered in England under company number 955348, registered as a charity No. 313582, whose registered office is at 77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ

This e-mail (including attachments) and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it from your system. Unless you are the intended recipient, you should not copy this e-mail for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This e-mail may contain personal views which are not the views of Learning on Screen unless specifically stated. Learning on Screen is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network. It is the recipient's responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.

To unsubscribe from the BOB-NATIONAL-ADMIN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BOB-NATIONAL-ADMIN&A=1