We invite graduates of arts and cultural management or administration programmes to participate in a 10-minute, 30-questions, anonymous, on-line survey. As the first of its kind, this international survey of Arts Management graduates is designed to ascertain a better understanding of their experiences before they enter our programs, during our programs, and after they graduate from our programs.

The survey has been live since May 14th and will close this Friday, June 8, 2018 at 5pm (EST in the USA). We greatly appreciate you encouraging your alumni to complete the survey. We also look forward to sharing the results of the survey with all of you. To access the survey, please click here, https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0xGQpBTha62ix5r

We greatly appreciate you encouraging your graduates to participate in the survey.

Sincerely,

Drs. Cuyler, Durrer, and Nisbett

Dr. Victoria Durrer
Lecturer in Arts Management and Cultural Policy
School of Arts, English and Languages, Queen's University Belfast

Co-Founder, Cultural Policy Observatory Ireland<https://culturalpolicyireland.org/>

Co-Founder, Brokering Intercultural Exchange<https://managingculture.net/>