 Dear Art Librarian,

Musebooks is a growing web resource for digital art books (with
publications from Thames & Hudson, MoMA NY, National Palace Museum Taipei,
and others). Now, as part of a government-funded grant, we are conducting a
research study about the acquisition and use of e-resources in libraries:
preferred types of content, reading features, access models, and purchase
models.

*Would you mind taking a few minutes to share your thoughts?* This study is
anonymous and all questions are optional. It should take no longer than 10
minutes to complete.

*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/artslibraries*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/artslibraries>

*Interested in the results?* Or want to learn more about Musebooks and the
opportunity to be a pilot library user? Please contact me at

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Sophia

--
*Sophia Rochmes*
*Managing Partner, Musebooks <http://www.musebooks.world>*

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.