Analyst (Payband 8) | The Office for Students (OfS) | Bristol, UK

The Office for Students (OfS) regulates English higher education providers on behalf of all students. We aim to ensure that every student, whatever their background, has a fulfilling experience of higher education that enriches their lives and careers.  Our regulatory framework explains how we do this, and our strategy describes our objectives and priorities.

We are seeking to recruit two analysts to join our supportive, enthusiastic, and high performing Data, Foresight and Analysis Directorate. Our analysts apply a range of data analytics techniques to the extensive set of large administrative and survey data files we hold, to deliver our strategic objectives as the independent regulator of higher education in England. These roles will be particularly focussed, in the first instance, on our first objective that all students, from all backgrounds, with the ability and desire to undertake higher education, are supported to access, succeed in, and progress from higher education. Specifically using student data in generating new understanding about all stages of the student journey from before higher education to graduate outcomes – evaluating how the transition points and experience vary for different groups of students.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2HmurdC

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat