Jacob

Most of the stuff works with and is Broncolor and works with the Broncolor packs. The large honeycombs are really useful and is the ring flash. The stands and the long boom arm also fits the Bron stuff. Also the Bron head might only need a new flashtube. [ Peartree sell replacements] If I were you, would hang onto all of it as is still made and is off the best quality. Next time I come up, will have proper look and show you what is good, if that is OK?

Gary