AHFAP is now an official partner of the Historic Photographer of the Year Awards, run by Trip Historic and fronted by the broadcaster and historian, Dan Snow.

This is a great opportunity for us to get involved early-on in such a potentially highly regarded photographic award, and an opportunity for AHFAP for wider publicity and exposure.

The awards are open to Amateurs and Professionals alike and is launched on 12 June.  We hope many of you will enter your work and help make the awards a real success this year. More information can be found on the official website and the press release can be read on the dedicated page on our AHFAP site.

https://photographer.triphistoric.com/

http://www.ahfap.org.uk/historic-photographer-of-the-year/