Hi I have been asked to put together a list of equipment/proposal to do a
time lapse lasting a year.

The limited information I have at the moment is that it will be indoors so
I should have power and it won't need to be weather proof. It will be in
London and as I am in York I will be only able to visit the site every
couple of months.

I have looked at cameras that are used in construction sites but the
quality of videos I have seen was quite poor.

My initial idea was to go with a Go-Pro camera with this attachement

https://cam-do.com/collections/all/products/blinkx-time-lapse-camera-controller-for-gopro-hero5-cameras

has anyone used one or does anyone have another solution.

Many Thanks
Paul

--
Paul Shields