Dear AFLS members and friends,
Following the AGM yesterday, I would like to put to you the following
poll: https://goo.gl/forms/mmkVeDOcDnF8DCuf2
For a number of years, members from around the world have brought it to
our attention that the AFLS logo is a little outdated.
Having asked a professional to produce a series of potential logos, we
have whittled the choice down to the two logos that you can see in the
online poll.
The general concensus at the AGM was that an open or "free" vote via
AFLS-NEWS would be the best solution, hence my email.
I know that changing logos can be tricky and there are bound to be
people who are attached to the existing hexagonal logo and who feel that
we are taking a step in the wrong direction...
The poll is consultative and the AFLS committee will ultimately be
responsible for the final choice. The poll will end in two weeks from today.
Best wishes from Toulouse #AFLS2018
Henry Tyne

--
Henry Tyne @HenryTTyne