Athene Donald & Paul Walton

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Jun 2018, at 12:21, Ceri Jenkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Afternoon all,

I'm putting together my first ever Equality Week line-up (eek!) and would dearly love to know what speakers/workshop leaders/etc you've encountered or indeed booked who've really stood out to you. I'll be looking to book at least 5 people, so would love to offer work to those who you've had great experiences with and who might genuinely challenge institutional apathy and the status quo.

Thanks so much in advance,

Ceri

--

Ceri Jenkins (BSc, MSc)
Equality Projects Officer

T: +44 (0)1225 876074
E: [log in to unmask]
W: Public Profile Page
Tw: @BathSpaEquality

For general HR enquiries: +44 (0)1225 876338 or [log in to unmask]

Visit www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram

Think before you print

Disclaimer
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses.

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1