Afternoon all,

I'm putting together my first ever Equality Week line-up (eek!) and would
dearly love to know what speakers/workshop leaders/etc you've encountered
or indeed booked who've really stood out to you. I'll be looking to book at
least 5 people, so would love to offer work to those who you've had great
experiences with and who might genuinely challenge institutional apathy and
the status quo.

Thanks so much in advance,

Ceri

--

*Ceri Jenkins (BSc, MSc)*
*Equality Projects Officer**Bath Spa University*

T: +44 (0)1225 876074
E: [log in to unmask]
W: Public Profile Page
<https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/our-people/cerian-jenkins/>
Tw: @BathSpaEquality <https://twitter.com/BathSpaEquality>

<http://bit.ly/BSURace>

For general HR enquiries: +44 (0)1225 876338 <+44%201225%20876338> or

Visit www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/bath.spa.university> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/BathSpaUni> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BathSpaUniversity> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bath-spa-university> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/bathspauni/?hl=en>

*Think before you print*

*Disclaimer*
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it
from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath
Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email
and any attachments for viruses.