Thanks, Richard. I’ll re-open the assessment as that is probably easiest.

Perhaps this is an ‘enhancement’ that could be added (i.e. having admin access to all scores). I have students that have little to no internet access for sometimes long periods.

Cheers
Stephen

Stephen Porter
 | University Teacher (Climate Change)
School of GeoSciences | College of Engineering & Science
UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH
Room G.01, Drummond Library |  University of Edinburgh | Edinburgh | EH8 9XP
 +44 (0) 131 651 4545 | M +44 (0) 7979 156888

E [log in to unmask]  | W www.ed.ac.uk

On 31 May 2018, at 10:06, Craggs, Richard (Dr.) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Stephen

The only ways that I know to achieve this are to log in as the student (you may need to change their password within admin > view data > students) and complete it for them, or to log into the database and run sql to insert the data.

My first intention would be explore why the students cannot enter their own data. It may be as simple as, they couldn’t remember the URL or couldn’t remember their password and haven’t tried to reset it. I think it would better to push back at the students in this instance, for danger have having even more email them to you next time around.

Richard

On 31 May 2018, 08:41 +0100, PORTER Stephen <[log in to unmask]>, wrote:
Hi WebPA community,

I have a couple of students who for some reason were unable to upload their peer moderation scores into WebPA. They have instead emailed them to me. How can I enter the scores on their behalf?

Many thanks,
Stephen Porter

Stephen Porter
 | University Teacher (Climate Change)
School of GeoSciences | College of Engineering & Science
UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH
Room G.01, Drummond Library |  University of Edinburgh | Edinburgh | EH8 9XP
 +44 (0) 131 651 4545 | M +44 (0) 7979 156888

E [log in to unmask]  | W www.ed.ac.uk

<A30D7474A713452D923C8485FD14CF11.png>

To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1