Dear fellow WAN members

This callout invites you to have your derive or walking art suggestion/idea included and advertised within capsules dispensed by Journey Dispensers: large classic spiral gumball vending machines modified to dispense round capsules filled with journey and walking ideas and suggestions

Send your submissions for prospective inclusion, to: [log in to unmask] with the subject heading: 'JD Submission'.

Content of submissions

- Very welcome are transferable suggestions and ideas that can apply across locations also, journey suggestions pertaining to new encounters and interpersonal interactions within cultural environments.

- As my base of operations is in Oxford, walking/drift/journey ideas which have a local connection to Oxford/Oxfordshire are particularly welcome.

- However, if you have a great journey suggestion for a particular location which falls outside of Oxfordshire, submit it anyways - if enough suggestions linked to a particular place are collected, a dispenser may soon pop up near to you!

- Full attribution and advertisement of you and/or your practice and/or organisation will be included with your journey suggestion within its capsule. To that effect, please provide your name and relevant contact information along with your proposal.

- Additionally, if you’d like participants to send photographs or report back to you about their journey, please include the relevant request and corresponding contact information along with your submission.

- As the journey suggestions are targeted at the general public they should be written in plain English.

- Because of the size constraints of the capsules dispensed, texts submitted need to come to no more than 275 words (inclusive of contact information). Diagrams, maps and depictions are all welcome, if these (plus all accompanying text) fit clearly and legibly onto an A6 paper size.

***

If you have further questions or concerns or wish to talk to me about the project please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your interest; I really look forward to receiving your contributions!

Victor Buehring

victor.buehring@[log in to unmask]

www.artrospektive.com