Fantastic! I read Vinicius's book and found it amazing - a city's social
fabric is such an important yet overlooked aspect in research (at least in
my "academic circles").

Looking forward to reading the "spatial cultures" book and spotting
opportunities for collaboration ;) A couple of weeks ago we published this
work on cultural capital
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/610934/data-mining-confirms-that-culture-makes-cities-richer/
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphy.2018.00027/full

cheers,