From: Kinsey, Debbie
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May, 17:55
Subject: Realist PhD network
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi I know there are quite a few PhD students using realist methodology who either don’t have realist supervisors or don’t have other realist PhDs in their school for peer support. So, I’m going to set up an online group for realist PhDs as a way of finding geographical or topic area connections to form peer support groups, but also for sharing training recommendations/reviews, general advice/support, papers, etc. I know the RAMESES list does some of this, but I think some PhD specific stuff could be helpfully shared separately. Just reply to me if you’re interested in joining & I’ll add you once it’s set up. I’m planning to use a private Slack channel, but if anyone has suggestions for a better platform just let me know. Debbie Debbie Kinsey PhD Student University of Exeter Medical School