Thanks for the update and sorry to hear about your issues with the latest version. We are normally fairly early updaters too, but haven’t had a chance this time.

These issues are all very concerning. Plus an additional worry is their slowness to respond to issues now, although at least they have managed to fix the application issue with a script.

All the best!

Steve

Stephen Green

MIS Supervisor