 have several job openings for academics with Ph.D. degree interested in developing consultant activities by creating links with the private and public local organizations in order to launch projects and learning common grounds for the students that could enable their professional skills.

Both roles are located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, and can be found here:

https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=96332&company=ITESM&username=
https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=99849&company=ITESM&username=

If you are interested to learn more about our University, please click:

https://tec.mx/en

In addition, we have other full-time lecturer openings with the minimum requirement of Master Degree, these roles are located in:

Querétaro:

https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=101478&company=ITESM&username=

Puebla:

https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=99729&company=ITESM&username=

*In case you have trouble with translators to fully understand the postings, please contact me: [log in to unmask]

Best regards!

Nancy Mercado