From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Eduardo A. Corte-Real [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 6:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Libraries

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Following our discussion about the future of Libraries, here is beautiful reminder of what they are.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/may/02/an-open-book-a-photographers-love-letter-to-city-libraries-in-pictures

Best regards

Eduardo

Eduardo Corte-Real
PhD Arch.
Associate Professor
Professor Associado com Agregação

Av. Dom Carlos I, nº4, 1200-649 Lisboa, Portugal
T: +351 213 939 600

<http://www.iade.pt/>

TAKE CARE: this message originates from an email service outside of our University. Do not click on any links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and are absolutely sure that the content is safe

--
Please click here to view our e-mail disclaimer http://www.anglia.ac.uk/email-disclaimer