Dear Chuck,

Yes, we are living in PERVERSE times where the exceeding of tradition is presumed to be creative and intrinsically interesting.
All I know to do is to map, interpret, and hypothesize. If my Jewish daughter marries a Christian, what else can I do?

I am sure that the vast majority of our 3000+ community can sort the useful interruptions from the mere disruptions.

Cheers

keith.