Sesiynau Cynllunio a Rhannu ar gyfer Diwrnod Meddiannu Kids in Museums 2018

Anfonwyd ar ran Kids in Museums / Sent on behalf of Kids in Museum

Takeover Day is taking place on 15 November 2018,
will you be taking part?

Our informal Planning and Sharing Events will help you plan your Takeover Day as well as give you ideas and advice from those who have run a Takeover Day before.

These events are free and open to museums, galleries, archives or heritage sites. The event is for organisations running their first Takeover Day or even their fifth.

For details of all the events we are running across the country, please see our website.

If you already have plans for Takeover Day, you can register them here.

Planning and Sharing Events running in your region are:

Where: National Museum Cardiff
When: Monday 25 June 2018
Time: 11.00 – 15.00
Book now

Teen Twitter Takeover
Don’t forget to register your event. On 3 August museums will be handing their Twitter feeds over to young people for the day. Already have plans to take part? Register by email to [log in to unmask]
.Want to know more? Visit our website.

We hope to see you at an event soon,
The Takeover Team

How we use your data
To enable you to continue to receive information about Kids in Museums Takeover Day, we are processing your data on the grounds of Legitimate Interest. Processing your data enables us to continue to involve you in our projects which we believe are also to the benefit of your organisation. We want you to know that you can unsubscribe from future mailings about Takeover Day by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of this email. You can also object to the processing of your data on Legitimate Interest grounds at any time by emailing [log in to unmask]
Kids in Museums will store your data securely and never share it or sell it to third parties. For more information about how we use your data please see our Privacy Policy.