The Northern Mine Research Society is pleased to announcethe release of a database of international mining information compiled by thelate Alasdair Neill.  The original 6,000pages plus of text were converted into a database format to give over 76,000fully searchable entries.

The database can be accessed at https://www.nmrs.org.uk/mining-database/

We are also updating our On-line mapping of mines in theBritish Isles and have added a new map showing the distribution of many accidentsin coal and miscellaneous mines.

Mining Accidents - Northern Mine Research Society

Regards,

Mike

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------