If you are considering joining us for the 2018 HCP Course: "Exploring the Human Connectome" June 25 – 29 at the University of Oxford, a few additional lodging rooms at Worcester College have opened up for just $675 for 6 nights, first come first served.  For more info and to register visit the HCP Course 2018 website. We will continue to take registrations for the course until our venue at the Blavatnik School of Government is full.

HCP Course 2018 is a 5-day intensive course of lectures and hands-on practicals and your best opportunity to learn directly from HCP investigators and gain practical experience with the Human Connectome Project's data and approach to multimodal whole brain imaging, processing and analysis and to get up to speed on HCP tools including Connectome Workbench (v1.3.0 just released!) and sharing your own analyzed imaging datasets via the BALSA database.

If you have any questions, please contact us at: [log in to unmask]org

We look forward to seeing you in Oxford!

Best,
2018 HCP Course Staff

--
Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project

To unsubscribe from the MEGCOMMUNITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MEGCOMMUNITY&A=1