***apologies for cross-posting***

Colleagues,

We, the DARIAH Community Engagement Working Group, are interested in investigating the scholarly practices of different research communities within the Arts and Humanities, and those that might use humanities-based resources, methods or tools. This, of course, includes historical studies.

As part of this investigative research, we are keen to reach out to as many researchers as possible in the Arts and Humanities, particularly to those who might not have previously engaged with the DARIAH research infrastructure.  We would therefore be very grateful if you could fill out our short survey to give us an insight into your research practices, particularly in relation to (digital) resources, tools, and research infrastructures. The survey should take no more than 10 mins to complete.

Any personal information we collect on this survey will be held securely, and will not be disclosed to any third parties.  The information you provide in this survey will inform our ongoing work. At the end of the survey, you will have the option to be included on a mailing list to find out more about the DARIAH community and how it could help you in your research.

You can access the survey here:

https://goo.gl/forms/b0JD249STqP0zVfJ3

Many thanks in advance for your participation!

Eliza, Vicky and Xander

Community Engagement Working Group

@CE_DARIAH

--