Dear Lis-Pub-Libs members

We are currently undertaking a review of our library memberships for 'Groups'.

In particular we are reviewing our membership and service offers for:

  *   Reading groups (both adult and children's)
  *   Childminders, nurseries, preschools, schools
  *   Play-reading reading groups
  *   Supported learning groups (ESOL, learning difficulties etc...)
  *   Care Homes/Nursing homes and sheltered accommodation.

We are interested to hear about your service offer to such groups, and what membership parameters such as loan periods, number of items allowed, renewals and charges you have in place including subscriptions.

We are also looking into other "groups" we could support such as armed forces families, home-schooled children and emergency foster carers etc and would love to know how you currently work with them.

I will consolidate the replies and feedback to the list.

Best Wishes,

Siobhán De Doncker
Senior Community Connections Officer
Surrey Library Service

Woking Library
Gloucester Chambers
Jubilee Square
Woking
Surrey GU21 6GA

Mob: 07816450111
Office: 01483 541518

This May is the 50th anniversary of National Share a Story Month, an annual celebration of the power of storytelling and story sharing. This year’s theme is ‘Celebrating A World Of Stories’. You can find more information along with ideas for bringing children and stories together <http://www.fcbg.org.uk/national-share-a-story-month/> here<http://www.fcbg.org.uk/national-share-a-story-month/>.

This email and any attachments with it are intended for the
addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of
legal and/or professional privilege.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
or [log in to unmask]
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and
cannot be taken as an expression of the County Council's position.
Surrey County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming
and outgoing mail. Whilst every care has been taken to check
this e-mail for viruses, it is your responsibility to carry out
any checks upon receipt.

Visit the Surrey County Council website -
http://www.surreycc.gov.uk