Hi all

Some additional resources have been added to the Health Information Week page on the Knowledge for Healthcare site http://kfh.libraryservices.nhs.uk/patient-and-public-information/health-information-week-2/

·         Marketing posters and email signature (see below for the latter – it will be added to the site v soon)

·         2017 Health Information Week report and case studies

·         List of themes we will be promoting during the 2018 week – these are optional but may help you focus on resources to promote. We will be adding more resources around each theme shortly.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @Healthinfoweek or to refer to the useful resources on the PPI pages http://kfh.libraryservices.nhs.uk/patient-and-public-information/resources-ppi/

If you have any questions around HIW18, please contact one of our project team members

Louisa Fulbrook – Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust [log in to unmask]
Steph Grey – Public Health England  [log in to unmask]
Linda Kalinda – Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust [log in to unmask]
Jenny Kendrick – NICE [log in to unmask]
Sarah Lewis- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust [log in to unmask]
Clare Quigley – Self Help UK [log in to unmask]

Sarah Lewis   BA, MA, MCLIP
Library Services Manager

Library, Stoke Mandeville Hospital,  Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8AL

Tel:  01296 315476  (ext. 110 5476)
E-mail:
Resources guide: http://www.buckshealthcare.nhs.libguides.com/library

Sarah Lewis   BA, MA, MCLIP
Library Services Manager

Library, Stoke Mandeville Hospital,  Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8AL

Tel:  01296 315476  (ext. 110 5476)
E-mail:
Resources guide: http://www.buckshealthcare.nhs.libguides.com/library

HIW email signature