Hello everyone

Let me flag up this excellent Knowledge for Healthcare blogpost about the Knowvember 2018 campaign.  Knowvember is all about promoting great knowledge management practice in your organisations, and this blogpost is a great introduction.

Library colleagues are already making pledges to run knowledge management initiatives in November, as part of the Knowvember campaign.
If you’d like to find out more about what KM initiatives you could try out in your own organisation, book on to one of our free events happening in September (details in the blogpost).  These are your opportunity to see what has worked in other organisations, try out some new KM ideas and get inspiration for your own.

This is the direct link to book on to the Knowevember events https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZF8YZR2

Thank you from the Knowvember project group members

Bennet Jones  [log in to unmask]

Charlotte Greaves [log in to unmask]

Clare Crowley [log in to unmask]

David Watson [log in to unmask]

Deborah Lepley [log in to unmask]

Fran Wilkie [log in to unmask]

Hong-Anh Nguyen  [log in to unmask]

Katie Nicholas [log in to unmask]

Natalie Gabe [log in to unmask]

Preeti Puligari [log in to unmask]

Susannah Keill [log in to unmask]

Kind regards Librarian

N[log in to unmask] Or N[log in to unmask]

Hampshire Healthcare Library Service -

Healthcare Library MP050

Royal Hampshire County Hospital

Winchester, SO22 5DG  Tel: 01962 824420

Email [log in to unmask]  Website www.hantshealthcarelibrary.nhs.uk

Email_footer_600px-01

http://climbersagainstcancer.org/wp-content/uploads/twitter-icon.gif  http://westron.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/LinkedIn_IN_Icon_5inCMYK1.jpg  http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/kinrec/media/facebook_icon.png

Follow us on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook