Apologies for any cross-posting.

Colleagues may remember that a year or so ago I asked for expressions of interest for low-cost EDI training.

BIC will be holding a half-day training course – EDI in Libraries – on Thursday 7th June 2018 in central London. This new course is intended to help libraries (both public and academic) to understand and manage their EDI systems efficiently, and learn how to exchange business messages (such as quotes orders and invoices) with their suppliers to greater effect. It is suitable for people at various levels, including beginners.

There are currently less than 2 weeks left to book your place on this training course and we hope that it may be of interest to you and/or your colleagues.

Tickets are available for a nominal fee. BIC Members will be charged at £12 and BIC non-members who are members of CILIP and/or NAG are eligible to book ‘Friends of BIC’ tickets at just £15.99. Full price tickets are £19.99.