From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Katie Flanagan
Sent: 02 May 2018 11:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Kedermister Library (Slough) - 2018 open afternoons

*apologies for cross posting*

The beautiful 17th century Kedermister parish library at Langley, near Slough, has several open afternoons coming up this year. It is a great opportunity to see a parish library dating from the 1630s in its original home. I am also able to take individual and group visits at other days/times by prior arrangement.

Further details about the library are available on our website:
http://langleymarish.com/stmary/kedermister-library/

The dates of the open afternoons are: 6th May, 3rd June, 1st July, 5th August, 2nd September between 2.30 and 5pm.

Katie
Hon. Librarian Kedermister Library

Please note: I work Mon - Wed each week.
Katie Flanagan BA (Hons), MA, MCLIP
Special Collections Librarian
T +44(0)1895 266139 | E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/katie-flanagan/1b/471/bba>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/KatieDFlanagan>
Brunel University London
Library
Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>
Connect with the University on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bruneluniversity>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/bruneluni>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/brunel-university-london-12575>, Google+<https://plus.google.com/+bruneluniversity/posts>, Instagram<http://instagram.com/bruneluni>

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments you must not take any action based upon them and you must not copy or show them to anyone. Please send the email back to us and immediately and permanently delete it and its attachments. Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London or of any of its group companies the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London (or the relevant group company). Where the sender's signature indicates that the email is sent on behalf of UAL Short Courses Limited the following also applies: UAL Short Courses Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02361261. Registered Office: University of the Arts London, 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY