Dear all,

I would like to investigate RFID tags that can be attached to physical items such as headsets.

I am hoping for something in a keyfob/dogtag style, or perhaps wired onto items like in a retail environment.

These would be used on loanable equipment that we want to restrict to the library building, so that they trigger the alarms at our Bibliotheca security antennae.

Amazon seems to have various products that look like they might work.

Do any of you already use such a device?  Any product recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks.

Tim Graves

Systems and Discovery Librarian

University of Sussex Library