cpd25-one
SLA Conference 2018 – Call for speakers
21st June 2018

The annual cpd25 SLA Conference, which is designed for those who supervise staff, services or both, will be taking place on 21st June 2018 at Chandos House.

The theme for this year is Projecting your value’.
Over the course of the day we will help staff to consider how opportunities for personal and career development are not necessarily limited to promotions, but may develop through projects or initiatives. These could arise as a key part of an individual’s role, for example a role in coordinating a refurbishment or may be a standalone event, perhaps beyond the library ‘walls’ such as an institutional access initiative.

We are inviting submissions for brief presentations from colleagues who have experience of the value and skills which may be gained from working as part of a project. You may have led or participated, the key requirement is that you can provide an insight into the benefits of this type of work to your fellow attendees. Presentations will be 10 minutes long, with time provided for questions.

This is a valuable opportunity for some of our attendees to gain experience in presenting to a friendly group of peers.
Please share this with colleagues as appropriate. Potential attendee/presenters are asked to write a brief descriptor (250 words maximum) and submit to [log in to unmask] by 31st May 2018.

EVENT COST
*EARLY BIRD BOOKING RATE*
for all member bookings until 17:00pm on 18th May 2018:
£175
Thereafter
:
£225 members