***Apologies for cross posting***
Library Assistant 304-A-18-53315
Closing date: 23 May 2018
Interview date: 1 June 2018
* Please note if sufficient applications are received this job vacancy may close earlier than the above dates therefore it is recommended that applications are made as early as possible *
All applications must be submitted via NHS Jobs. Agencies will not be considered.
We are looking for a customer service focused individual with an interest and commitment to health library work, to join our team at University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
· Supporting the work of the Library Team contributing to all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the library;
· Providing a first point of contact for library users at the Library Reception managing enquires and carrying out all counter procedures and duties;
· Assisting the Librarian: Resources and other colleagues by referring enquiries to the correct member of the team, managing room bookings, providing reports from the library management system and other systems as required;
· Raising awareness of resources and services throughout the Trust in person and via print or electronic media.
Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week (permanent)
Pay Scheme and band: Agenda for change, band 3
Staff Group: Administrative & Clerical
Location: This role is based at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
I am more than happy to have an informal chat and answer any questions, please contact me by email: [log in to unmask] or direct line: 0121 371 2488.
Trust Library Manager
+44 (0) 121 371 2488
Medical Education - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2GW
[log in to unmask]">