***Apologies for cross posting***

Dear All

Library Assistant 304-A-18-53315<https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/emp_vacancy/ba709c3240cf5d4277ec3873cefac126/?vac_ref=915067097&nosession=1>
Closing date: 23 May 2018

Interview date: 1 June 2018

* Please note if sufficient applications are received this job vacancy may close earlier than the above dates therefore it is recommended that applications are made as early as possible *
All applications must be submitted via NHS Jobs<https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/emp_vacancy/ba709c3240cf5d4277ec3873cefac126/?vac_ref=915067097&nosession=1>. Agencies will not be considered.

The role
We are looking for a customer service focused individual with an interest and commitment to health library work, to join our team at University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.

*         Supporting the work of the Library Team contributing to all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the library;

*         Providing a first point of contact for library users at the Library Reception managing enquires and carrying out all counter procedures and duties;

*         Assisting the Librarian: Resources and other colleagues by referring enquiries to the correct member of the team, managing room bookings, providing reports from the library management system and other systems as required;

*         Raising awareness of resources and services throughout the Trust in person and via print or electronic media.

Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week (permanent)
Pay Scheme and band: Agenda for change, band 3
Staff Group: Administrative & Clerical
Specialty/Function: Education
Location: This role is based at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.

I am more than happy to have an informal chat and answer any questions, please contact me by email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or direct line: 0121 371 2488.

Kind regards
Martin

Martin Elcock
Trust Library Manager
Tel:

 +44 (0) 121 371 2488

Internal:

 12488

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

Office 37
Medical Education - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2GW

[cid:image001.gif@01D3E6E3.75361680]