Hi Everyone,

We have recently started looking at MobileCirc, part of our Sirsi Dynix Library Management Software package, but we have come up against a problem.

We would like to attach  RFID enabled kit to our mobile device but MobileCirc is asking for a RFID Decode URL but neither Bibliotheca or Sirsi can tell me what this is or where I get it from.

I’m interested to hear from anyone else who has come up against this or managed to solve it?

Any help or advice much appreciated!

Rachel Ashtari | User Services Supervisor

Universities at Medway

The Drill Hall Library, North Road

Chatham Maritime,Kent, ME4 4TB

+44(0)1634 883034 | http://campus.medway.ac.uk

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.