With apologies for cross-posting

The Power of Partnership and Collaboration in the Publishing Industry

Thursday 12 July 2018, London (full day seminar)

#alpsppartnership

Join us and our stellar line up of speakers (below), as we explore the different ways our community - publishers, societies, funders, researchers and librarians - can work together to improve scholarly communications. Our packed programme highlights a variety of collaborations and partnership initiatives between publishers, societies, technology providers sharing what can be achieved and how.  In addition, there will be plenty of time for questions, answers and networking in the pursuit of partnership.

Chair: Tracy Gardner, Renew Training Consultants

Confirmed Speakers

Richard Bennett, Commercial Director, Hindawi

Simon Boisseau, Commercial Director, ACCUCOMS

Catherine Cotton, Chief Executive, FEMS

Phill Jones, CTO and Company Director, Emerald Group Publishing

Rachael Lammey, Head of Community Development, Crossref

David Leeming, Publishing Consultant, 67 Bricks Ltd

Joseph Noble, Head of Partnerships and Innovation, Oxford University Press

Andrew Preston, Managing Director, Publons

Sadia Shahid, Head of Business Development, wizdom.ai

David Sommer, Co-Founder and Product Director, Kudos

Joris Van Rossum, Director of Special Projects, Digital Science

Ivo Verbeek, Co-founder & Director, Peerwith

Book your place by 12 May to take advantage of Early Bird Rates*

For further information on speakers and booking please visit:  https://www.alpsp.org/Events/Power-of-Partnership/57569

*Become an ALPSP member

All employees at an ALPSP member organization are entitled to up to 40% discount on ALPSP events, as well as early bird rates on seminars and courses. So, if your organization is not already a member do contact us to find out about these and other exclusive ALPSP member benefits.

Heidi Russell-Jones

Marketing & Communications Executive

The Association of Learned& Professional Society Publishers

E: [log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)1727 812777

W: www.alpsp.org Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ALPSP. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete it completely from your computer system.