Dear all,

Last week or so to book these two workshops held on the same day in
central Birmingham, 21st May!

They will be held in the historic Birmingham and Midland Institute -
https://bmi.org.uk/

On the morning we will introduce a range of creative and playful ideas
for teaching, particularly useful for libraries and information literacy
instruction. Certain playful ideas will run throughout, plus we will
focus on a few creative approaches in particular: Model making (e.g.
Lego) and Collage.

In the afternoon we will follow a scaffolded approach to making learning
games, working in groups to prototype learning games. You can see some
of the outputs from previous games workshops at:
http://gamesforlibraries.blogspot.co.uk/

Tickets are £60 for either one of the workshops, or £95 for the full
day.

More details and booking at: https://brum.eventbrite.co.uk

Hope to see some of you there!

Andy